Open Paint Project Reservations
Whether you are making a piece for your home; a gift for a birthday, holiday or shower; or just want a little time to relax and be creative… Open Paint is the place for you!
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Choose your project design from the DROP DOWN MENU.
2. On the personalization form, enter the personalized data needed if applicable to your design as sample shown in order to prepare your stencil (No personalization will be done during class as far as names etc). Proceed with checkout.
Please note: For Pricing of EACH project click on the photo of the project you want to make and pricing will adjust accordingly.
- This is a WOOD workshop your sign WILL HAVE random cracks, chips, knots and other NATURAL blemishes that give it it's characteristics! We will do our very best to minimize disturbances to the words and make everything look intentional! Please keep in mind, no sign is absolutely perfect, as it is hand crafted, but it will certainly be WALL worthy!
- Due to the customization's at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your reservation fee will be turned into a store credit minus 20% restock fee that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop!
- Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you are a no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
- This workshop will be held at Hammer & Stain
24831 Jefferson Ave Suite #112Murrieta, California