Open Paint Seat & Project Reservations
Tuesdays 10-1pm & Thursdays 6-8pm
Whether you are making a piece for your home; a gift for a birthday, holiday or shower; or just want a little time to relax and be creative… Open Paint is the place for you!
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT :
1. Choose SAVE MY SEAT FROM DROP DOWN MENU
**March info and Specials**
To Join for Open Paint. Arrive anytime during open hours no later than an hour before closing to allow sufficient time to complete your creation! So on Tuesdays you must arrive by 10:30-11am and Thursdays no later than 6:30pm. Pay a $10 deposit to reserve your seat. Choose from a variety of walk in options from our Menu such as wood sign stencils in various sizes, ceramics, home accessories, canvas painting, holiday decor, fairy garden make & take station, door hangers and then pay the balance for that project in the studio, We'll also give you an extra $10 off your project for that day!!
Here's How it Works:
- Reserve your seat by paying a $10 deposit through this link
Doors will open at 6pm. Last walk in is at 7pm to allow enough time to make your creation. We will offer a variety of options to pick from. Projects and stencils are first come first serve and some projects and designs do sell out. Please note we are unable to cut stencils night of the workshop so that we may help customers.
- Once you choose your project , you will pay the balance for that project. For example; a 14x19 plank sign has a normal price of $50.00. We will subtract your $10 deposit and give you an extra $10 off! so you will pay $30 at the workshop.
- You'll get to choose your paint or stain colors at the studio to meet your needs!
- We are unable to provide custom designs or stencil requests during open studio for same day and highly recommend to pre-register if you have something in mind at least 48hrs ahead so that we may accommodate.
- This is a special offer, Not be used with any other discounts or special offers please.
Grab a group of friends or come on your own, we are always happy to make you feel welcomed!
- This workshop will be held at Hammer & Stain
24831 Jefferson Ave Suite #112Murrieta, California