09/19/2020 - (11am) Make my Porch Boooo-tiful! Fall Porch Welcome Signs
Join us for Saturday morning DIY workshop on September 19th at 11am to create a Booooo-tiful Porch Plank Sign! Make your own customized Welcome sign for your front porch with your choice of stain & paint colors at the workshop and add your family name where designs allow.
Signs measure 12" wide & 4' tall
Spots are limited so be sure to sign up early! Registration closes on September 15th for this workshop.
***Can't make it to the workshop or rather complete your project from the comfort of your home? Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request your project as a take home kit instead***
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We have a maximum of 8 spots, 2 people per table
- You must wear a mask while in the studio per MA guidelines
- We will provide you with latex gloves to wear once you enter the studio as well as hand sanitizer at every table. We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one time use or sanitized & cleaned in-between workshops
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: Hammerandstainns@gmail.com
How to order:
1. Choose a design option using the pictures - drop down menu should match pictures when you switch from one to one.
2. For designs that have names please write in the name in the personalization field. *This is for designs that have names only
3. If coming with friends please list who you would like to sit with
4. Agree to COVID19 policy
5. Confirm your Order.
**This workshop is for Adults only (18+). 1 Person per project (2 people CAN NOT work on the same project)
***Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment. If you have to cancel we can hold your project for up to 60 days for you to come in and complete at one of our Open Paints/Studio times or to bring home and complete.
Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS OR THE MATERIALS YOU WOULD RECEIVE IN THE WORKSHOP! PROJECTS WILL BE RESTOCKED AND THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ON A LATER DATE. However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your reservation fee will be turned into a store credit minus 20% that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel. If you no show for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.