Private Party for Karis
Join us Saturday, May 15th at 2:30 pm -4:30 pm at Hammer & Stain - Inland Empire located at
25185 Madison Ave suite a, Murrieta, CA 92562 for a DIY workshop to make one your very own Plant stand, Signature round, gallery sign or single plank! The workshop will start at 2:30 for check in.
Choose all your colors ahead so that we have everything ready for you.
- You must wear a mask while in the class per CA guidelines
- Hand sanitizer provided.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use tools/sponges that are a one-time use as well as yellow sponges that are sanitized & cleaned.
- We will NOT be providing aprons like we usually do, so PLEASE COME WITH YOUR OWN or an old T-Shirt or wear clothes you will not be upset if you get paint or stain on (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc. as a take-home kit). Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time, 1 person per project.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REGISTER:
1- Select a Picture of the design you would like, drop-down will match or as agreed with us via phone or email as to which designs you would like, and just make sure the dropdown is used to select the project you would like.
2- Enter personalization only if shows it
3- If coming with friends please let us know who you want to sit within notes
4-Agree to covid policy and our minimum person policy
5. Agree to terms and proceed to checkout
**Once your order has been submitted we are immediately beginning the process of production of your personalized stencil. Due to the customizations of ALL of our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48-hours-notice your project will be turned into a take-home kit to go. Same-day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a take-home kit . Please email us (email@example.com) to cancel. If you do not show up for a workshop that you have a spot reserved, you forfeit your payment.
( ribbon bows & greenery not included and can be purchased while supplies last) ribbon may vary based on availability.)